Sunday, November 06, 2005

Busted! (NaNo Day 6)

Today has been one big huge bust.

I ended up not going to the second day of the workshop, although I had intended to go until at least noon. Except that I woke up with a headache that didn't go away, and only got worse - a lot worse. I've spent the entire day until now laying on the couch, watching whatever was on that required the least amount of brain power to watch (except for Frantic, which is just about one of my favourite thrillers), and telling myself that the drugs will kick in soon. Hopefully. Maybe. Argh. Kill me now!

So, I've gotten no writing done today and I have to do 6000 words to get caught up. Like that's going to happen, now that the drugs have kicked in - at the same time (I'm spaced out and sleepy! And twitchy! Woo!) Also? Starving. I could eat everything in my apartment, which is a sign that I'm on the road to recovery. Blah

And now I'm going to go do some superficial cleaning so my apartment isn't a sty for the rest of the week.