Sunday, February 13, 2005

Cookery

Once again I've spent the better part of the evening watching Food TV. And I'm finding that I'm thinking "Umm... ew?" to myself less and less. Now, it's more like, "Umm... huh. That looks interesting." It's a bit of a personal revelation - I'm curious to find out what coconut-encrusted scallops with a light dusting of cocoa powder would taste like. (I don't think that's exactly what it was, but I'm paraphrasing - parafooding?)

I'd totally love to be a patissier, someone who makes desserts and sweet things. That would be a cool job, I think.

And if anyone knows how to get on Iron Chef America to be a judge, could you drop me a line?

(Oh, and peanut butter and apple sandwiches are scrumptious. Slice the apple thinly, and layer the slices over a the peanut butter.)