Friday, February 18, 2005

Tagged for a meme

Just before lunch, I checked Bloglines to see if there was anything new and interesting. And came across this:

5. Three peeps to pass this on to?

Anna and Carol, because they both manage to say astute things about teevee. And Rebecca, because she really needs to close that book and turn on the television.

Oh Amanda, we've never met in person but how well you know me :) (I did pass you a few times at the OLA conference, but I didn't get a chance to say "Hi!")

1. How much space is left on your TiVO or Comcast box?

Well, I don't have one of those doohickeys, nor do I have the Canadian equivalent. I suspect that if I did, I'd be recording every program that piques my interest. I know I'd be recording Sugar every day, and probably Mythbusters. For certain, I'd be recording Rick Mercer's Monday Report and Corner Gas, both of which are on while I'm at curling.

2. Have you ever bought a DVD of a tv series and if so which one?

Yes - I have Firefly and season 1 of Futurama. As well, I have a couple of episodes of The Muppet Show on DVD.

3. What was the last tv show you watched before reading this message?

Last night I watched CSI. I wasn't really interested in ER and there wasn't anything else on that made me want to leave it on.

4. List five shows you won’'t miss:

That's a hard question. I turn the tv on a lot and flip channels, mostly watching whatever happens to be on Food TV or Space, but it's mostly background noise for whatever I happen to be doing at the time.

There aren't a lot of shows I make an effort to sit down and watch. Lost would be one such show, A Cook's Tour is another, Battlestar Galactica a third, and CSI. If I remember, I try to watch Farscape reruns on Sunday afternoons, and Iron Chef America on Sunday nights.

5. Three peeps to pass this on to?

Let's see... Denise because she's my sister, Jamie because she needs something to distract her from worrying about Thor (her cat - he'll be fine!), and the tinylittlelibrarian because she's a fellow librarian and bookworm.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go finish reading my book ;)