- Set phasers on "Maim!"
- Beef and chocolate are two great tastes that probably don't taste great together.
- I wonder if Rachel Ray would be so perky if she switched to decaf crack.
- And that's when reality and I parted ways.
- Speedo Guy was in the elevator last night, but he wasn't wearing a speedo.
- Why weren't we advised about the addictive properties of funk?
- Captain, request permission to kick your ass.
I do have knitting updates. I started knitting a pair of mittens a few weeks ago, and got the first one done in less than a weekend. It's the second mitten that's given me issues - I've started knitting it twice, only to get past the thumb and realize I cast on the wrong number of stitches (too many, then too few). So, to avoid further frustrations, I'm knitting some squares for Cynthia's Warming Grace project. Then I went on a stitch marker-making frenzy a few weeks ago, and I have some markers for her prize bin, too.
Okay, I'm tired now. Off to sleep!