Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sockapalooza Update #4

UPDATE *sigh*... see below..

Progress has been slow. Nay, almost non-existant. Here's where I'm at right now:

Sockapalooza Update 4


I'm at the point where I start the heel flap. I'm hoping to start that tonight, and be done the decreases by Saturday. I have all of this weekend to work on them and FINISH THEM!!!

Wednesday night update: I don't know how it happened, only that I ended up having to rip back about an inch because I was having problems picking up dropped stitches. Then there were further complications that required ripping back another inch or so. In the picture, I had almost five inches, and three more repeats before I could start the heel flap - now I have another two and a half inches to reknit before I can start the heel.