Friday, August 13, 2004

Luckily I started this blog for just such an emergency

This is a test. This is just a test. This is a test of my blog, just to see what it looks like (like every new blogger doesn't do this!). If this were a real post, there would be actual content. I'm not sure what kind of content, but there you go - it would be there.

I do have another journally-bloggy thing elsewhere, and I still like doing it, but I've been coveting one over here for a while. And ten minutes ago, while scrubbing the tub, I came up with the perfect name for it. (Shout-out to a former classmate, who used to refer to me as "Larocque and Roll", which is where I got the name.) Which is funny, because normally, it takes me upwards of weeks to come up with a clever title, username, whatnot. This came to me in a blinding flash of inspiration, and I had to use it.

At any rate, welcome!