Monday, April 11, 2005

Steal this sign!

My cousins in Nova Scotia live near a road named - I kid you not - Round Tuit Road. I can't count the number of times I thought about going out there and stealing the sign to hang in my apartment. Really, the only thing stopping me was that I didn't have access to a vehicle and they live waaaaay out of town.

I am going somewhere with this. It's been a crazy week at work and domestically, and the next couple of months are going to be more of the same. So if I'm more scattered and unfocused than usual, you'll know why.

In the meantime, this is my del.icio.us page. For those of you who haven't heard of it, del.icio.us is a social bookmarking tool; that is, you can share your bookmarks with others. This particular page is my work-related del.icio.us, so you have some idea of the kind of things I'm working on. I have a personal one, but I can't remember the password, so there's not much there.

(And I haven't forgotten about the girl's night out post. Karen keeps asking me, "So, when are you going to post about what happened that night?" And I keep saying, "Oh, I'll get around to it." Get it?)