Sunday, June 05, 2005

Bookish tendencies

(I'm just a posting fiend tonight, aren't I? It must be the pot of espresso I drank at 11pm, n'est pas?)

Anyways, it's been ages since I've done any updating of the sidebar, where I post the books I'm reading for fun or book club. I'll be honest - between the beginning of April and the end of May, I only read two books. Shameful! I fully intend to do something about that this month. Part of it was the recital, part of it was the conference, and part of it is that one of the book club members gave birth in April, so she's understandably preoccupied right now - but we are meeting again soon, so I guess I need to finish the book. *sigh*

By the time you read this, I should have updated the list. Hopefully. I mean, what else am I going to do between now and 4:30am when the caffine buzz finally wears off? Hee.

(Updated at 3:30am: Okay, the list is up. Yeah, it's as long as my arm, but I'm doing a lot of travelling this month, which means mucho time in airplanes and/or airports, so I'll need something to do.

And I read three books between April and May. I forgot about the Christopher Rice book, which was a good thing until I double-checked my list. I would have liked to have kept up forgetting about it altogether - it was that disappointing. Now all I need to do is update the parallel blog where I'm reviewing what I'm reading. Oh? I haven't told you about that yet? Lord knows I agonized loudly and at some length about it earlier in the year.)

(Update 2 at 11:30am: Yes, I have slept, so don't go thinking I've been up since 8:30am yesterday morning. I forgot that I had a couple of library books, so I'm going to add them to the list.)