Sunday, December 12, 2004

Sunday afternoon, trying not to think about Monday

Sorry the posting has been light over the past few days. I'm having issues with the computer fan, and I'm afraid to overtax it and cause a meltdown. Besides, there's not much exciting going on. "What about getting ready for Christmas?" you say. Yeah, well, that too. I don't have very many Christmas decorations, besides a set of lights I still haven't put up and a light that used to belong to my Meme.

Oh, I did get a DVD player because I was tired of sucking up to my computer. The first movie I watched on it was Bubba Ho-Tep, which.... meh. I fell asleep towards the end and missed the ending. Oh well.

And good luck to the Insane Larocque Posse, who are making the fruitcake this afternoon. I defy you to find anyone else with my mad orange-zesting skillz!