- The picture from CNN that Jody posted. Seriously - I laughed out loud!
- The headline on the Weekly World News - "Marilyn Monroe Alive and Well!" Apparently, she's been living with 34 cats and a retired plumber in Cleveland all this time!
- Clementine oranges are available!
- It's snowing! Granted, it's wet snow and will probably be gone by the morning, but - snow!
- My Pepe (a French word for grandfather) is coming to visit in two weeks!
- At this time tomorrow night, I will be learning to flamenco! Ole!
- My sister's description of her two cats!
Thursday, November 04, 2004
Things that made me smile today
Because I'm trying not to dwell on my bitterness, here are some things that made me smile today: