- Rufus Wainright defends Leonard Cohen's Beautiful Losers;
- Olivia Chow fights for Margaret Atwood's Oryx and Crake;
- Donna Morrisey sticks up for Frank Parker Day's Rockbound;
- Sherraine MacKay (a fencer! Woo!) sides with Mairuth Sarsfield's No Crystal Stair;
- Roch Carrier (former National Librarian! Woo!) goes to the mat for Jacques Poulin's Volkswagen Blues (translated by Sheila Fischman)
Once again, it will be hosted by Bill Richardson. He's not as good as Mary Walsh was, but I liked him the last two times. The whole thing gets underway on February 21st.