Thursday, January 27, 2005

Crisis

I'm experiencing something of a personal crisis right now, so you'll excuse me if posting is spottier than usual for the next little while. Things have gotten out of hand, and I need to deal with them before they get worse.

Basically, the situation is twofold.

Firstly, my laundry is taking over my bedroom. I'm down to my emergency underthings and socks with holes. Pray that I have enough quarters and loonies (one-dollar coins) to deal with what will likely be several loads of laundry; otherwise, I will be forced to wash certain unmentionables by hand.

Secondly, I got a call from my ISP this afternoon. They noted that there was a high level of virus activity coming from my computer. So I'll not be on much for the next little while (that, and I'll be in Toronto most of next week without access to a computer.) I'm writing this with my computer disconnected from the box, and will post it when I briefly reconnect.