Thursday, January 06, 2005

Wow! A Poll!

Hi! Wait... I just remembered something.... I'll get to it in a minute...

So we had book club last night (I'll write about the results in a sec - that's what I remembered), and we finally got around to firming up our cycle. Or who gets to pick the next book, because we had a near-controversy yesterday at work when Karen said our new co-worker could pick the next book, when CLEARLY it was my turn again. So, it's been straightened out - I go next, then new co-worker. I am not a control freak. Shut up!

There was also some discussion about whether or not we'd actually go with Devil. Ultimately, we're going to go ahead with it because we're not adverse to reading stuff and tearing into it at the meeting (see Wicked and Englishman.)

Anyways, I have a couple of books I could choose from, so I posted them in a poll on the left. If you don't see anything you like, but think we might like something else, go nuts and email me your suggestion.