Friday, July 29, 2005

Same ol' song and dance

It's time for a sing-a-long, folks! You know the words, so sing with me!

I don't have enough time to do everything I need to do before I go away for the long weekend.

Whew! Very good! Now, repeat until you're running out the door tomorrow morning at 6am!

I'm going to visit my sister in Owen Sound tomorrow. I've only been there once, in the fall, so I'm looking forward to seeing it in the summer. I'm feeling a little panicked though, because this is the sister who makes Audrey Hepburn look dowdy and frumpy, and cooks like a wiz. If I'm feeling overwhelmed, it's because I don't have my wardrobe picked out yet.

Still on my list of things to do:
  • Pack - this includes a list of related things, like "charge Gretchen", "make CD for mom", and "remember folding chair"
  • Clean my bathroom
  • Do a load of laundry
  • Clean fridge and take out garbage
  • Make macaroons (more on this in a sec)
  • Find knitting project to take with me
Also, Karen's hosting a Fantasia* party tonight, which is what the macaroons are for. I also need to remember to bring the folding chairs for this, so we'll see.


*A Fantasia party is sort of like a Tupperwear party, except with "marital aids." My mother is reading this and thinking, "I don't want to know about this." What she doesn't know is that I'm getting her birthday present here.**

**She hopes I'm kidding. Heh heh heh.