Thursday, July 21, 2005

You found me by searching for the oddest things

Normally, I'm not forthcoming on how people have found my blog, mostly because it's not all that exciting. The usual way people stumble across it is:
  • Searching for yarn and/or patterns
  • Searching for other people with the same last name as me (although, Mike Larocque seems to be a popular search - hello to everyone who gets here by searching for him, but I'm not related to him. Sorry.)
  • Searching for book reviews, or book club questions
  • Comments I've left on other blogs, or links from other blogs
However, this is the second or third week in a row that I've had someone find my blog by searching for some variation of "Ri ck Me rc er" and "To ro nto Pr id e" - do you think I know something you don't? Sorry guys - nope.

Someone also found me by searching for "she's the sweetheart of six other guys on Monday", which... I don't know what that means, but it sounds like a Tom Waits lyric. (But, apparently, is a song by the Happiness Boys, according to The Victor Orthophonic Page. I have no idea who they are, but I'm going to guess that they're a squeaky clean boy band from the 1930's, who were torn apart by internal strife.)

I'll leave the kind of strife up to your imaginations - I need to go have breakfast.