Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Time off

So, I have today and the next two days off, then it's the weekend. What's a girl to do with all that time?

What I've accomplished so far:
  • Sleeping in an extra 45 minutes (so I woke up at 6:45 instead of 6)
  • Getting up, showering
  • Dropping off my rent cheque
  • Breakfast
  • TV (including watching Better Off Dead and decided I'd have been better off doing something else. It's not my favourite John Cusack movie.)
  • Talking to my mother

Usually when I have time off, I know *exactly* what I want to do with every minute, and I schedule the hell out of it, and love it. This time? Not so much. I want to read and watch videos and knit and play with the template of the blog* and not sweat too much.

Sounds like a plan.

(Update: Okay, here's what I have on the new template so far. It's not pretty by any means, but I'm quite please how it's going, considering I'm basically self-taught when it comes to CSS, and playing with the code is mostly a process of trial and error.)

*Yeah, I've been threatening to do this since, what? November? This time, I think I really mean it!