Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'm not an engineer - I don't even play one on TV! (NaNo Day 19)

You're sick of this already, aren't you? Don't worry - there are only 12 days left!

I'm staring 12,000 in the face. A few minutes ago, I was over 12,000, but I had to delete a whole bunch. It's all well and good for you to say that someone went down a level to do something, then went up two levels to do something else, but at some point, you're going to need to draw a diagram so that you don't have a character doing the same thing, but going two levels instead.

Christ, I'm boring myself now. I'm going for a walk, cleaning my apartment, making dinner, and watching a movie tonight.

(I was very good and restrained myself at Costco this morning. I came out with less than $100 of stuff I will need in the foreseeable future, such as tissues, bagels, socks, and something I'm bringing home for Christmas to share, so I can't tell you.)