Saturday, November 05, 2005

Late late late (NaNo Day 5)

Betcha though I wasn't going to post anything today, huh? Well, it's been a close thing - I almost did. It's been a long long day, and it's not over? Why? I know get to have fun prying my contact lenses out of my dry, tired eyes. This could take all night.

The bellydancing workshop was okay, but it wasn't really what I expected. The instructor has a very different style of dance, which involves using happy hands. Now, I can dance the choreography, or I can do the happy hands, but I can't do both at the same time. Plus, there were so many people it was hard to see what was going on.

The show tonight went well. I stepped on my veil on the first step and almost dropped it. Then my coin belt almost slipped off. But we were awesome! We rocked that joint!

So, word count so far. Last night when I called it quits, I had 4071 words. Tonight I have 4977. Wait - 4977? Jeeze, I might was well stay up and write 33 more words so that I crack 5000.

Or, I could scrape off my makeup, chip out my contacts, have something to eat, and go to bed. Yeah, I like that idea better.