Thursday, November 03, 2005

On surpassing Day 1's total this morning (NaNo Day 3)

When I left for work this morning, I had 1776 words. Before I left for bellydancing, I had 1963 words. Sweet Jesus, I'm falling behind! I only need to write a little over 4000 words before bedtime to meet today's total. For now, I'm going to do the dishes and do a little tidying so I don't have to do it in the morning.

A question for y'all: how are you choosing the names for your characters, place names, pet names, etc.? I have a bunch of things and people to name, and since there are a lot of fun place names in Northern Ontario, I'm going to use some of them. And there were some great street names in Halifax, and those are becoming people. Mayhaps I'll post the complete list of names et al tomorrow.

Or maybe the soundtrack. Whichever comes together first.