Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The first day of the rest of the month

Quickly....

Today is the first day of NaNoWriMo, and I already feel behind because I didn't stay up until midnight to start. But I got up early (like I do everyday) with the intention of getting a little of it down before I go to work (stupid work! It interferes with my ability to NaNo*!)

(If any of my managers read this - ha ha, I'm just kidding!)

I meant to write a post last night to basically give you something to read for the next few days, but I lost track of time and didn't. And haven't. And now, won't. Don't fret - it was going to be a playlist anyways**.

Good luck to Dave, the Furious Redhead, Scaper, and all of the Sudbury NaNo Posse. We're all in this together now.


* That sounds vaugely naughty, doesn't it?
** Playlist numero 2; or, as I like to call it, "The One Where I Decide I Lurve The Scissor Sisters".