Tuesday, March 01, 2005

My reality denies that it is after 11pm

As usual, I sat down to write something witty and insightful, but was distracted by the insidious evil that is solitaire (Vegas scoring). Damn you, solitaire! I'm shaking my fist at you!

Juice wants you to go visit his Dad's web site, and then go visit a cartoon he drew in high school. It's all part of an effort to mess with his Dad's web site stats. C'mon! What else were you going to do with that 20 seconds?

It reminded me of something my friend Josh did to a friend of his once. Josh emailed/mailed all of his international friends and asked them to send this other friend (Brendan, I think) articles, stories and pictures of monkeys. I sent Brendan a bunch of David Letterman's top 10 lists that included references to monkeys, as well as a letter from the Royal Canadian Ministry of Simians. I wish I could say that I miss those crazy days of being 14 again, except that I was in my first year of grad school when this went down, so... yay to being 23 again!