Sunday, March 06, 2005

Speaking up

Today has been pretty nondescript. Woke up with the headache I've been fighting with since Thursday, managed to dull it with some Advil and a pot of coffee, went for a walk, and was linked to by Censoround. (Thanks Chris!)

(I'm not normally the type of person to speak up in times of controversy. I'm willing to accept that everyone has a point of view, and that no one perspective is wrong. I also tend to get tounge-tied and inarticulate, and end up sputtering until I think of something more intellegent than, "Well, you're stupid!" to respond with.

However, PZB and Herren's post, plus this post on Pamie.com, plus the "marriage is one man and one woman" lecture at church last night, have left me feeling grumpy. I wanted to say something, and so I sent the links to Chris. And you know the rest of the story.)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go calm down and get ready for book club tonight.