Monday, March 28, 2005

Post-Easter post

Blogger's acting weird tonight. Please, please Blogger - let me post this!

For the second time in a week, I've abandoned posting for a few days. This time it was because every free second this past weekend was spoken for. It's all a colourful blur now, so let's just leave it at it was busy. It was great seeing everyone again since it had been SO LONG since we'd all been together last. I freely admit I was having one of those emotional rollercoaster-y PMS moods - I don't get them all the time; mostly it's just cramps - so if I bitched at anyone this weekend, I'm sorry. You probably deserved it, but I shouldn't have said it out loud (I kid! I kid!) Headway was made on my costume for the recital, and I borrowed Denise's sewing machine to finish it. I got more sequins at Len's Mills for cheap (like, fifty cents a metre!) and two balls of yarn, which brings the total number of balls of Paton's Divine I have to six. Which is almost enough to do something with.

I don't have much energy tonight. We lost at curling, even though I threw a couple of sweet shots. I've done some unpacking - the perishables went in the fridge as soon as I got home, and the laundry if in the basket. The rest can wait until tomorrow. The only thing keeping me up right now is half a peanut butter and jam sandwich, and it's telling me that it's feeling neglected. I guess I'll finish it and go to bed.