Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Women's Day

Happy International Women's Day, y'all.

To celebrate, I'm going to make an iTunes playlist, featuring "I am woman, watch me dance my ass off" type songs. Yeah, it's kind of last minute. Sorry about that.

  1. Army of Me - Bjork
  2. Angel of Montgomery - Leslie Spit Tree-o
  3. Shoop - Salt-n-Peppa
  4. No One Takes Your Freedom - DJ Earworm (feat. Scissor Sisters, George Michael, the Beatles, and Aretha Franklin)
  5. Aria - Delerium (feat. The medieval Baebes)
  6. So Pure - Alanis Morrisette
  7. I Am Stretched Out on Your Grave - Sinead O'Conner (I can't do the funky accents thing)
  8. Trouble - Pink
  9. Legend of a Cowgirl - Imani Coppola
  10. I Love Rock and Roll - Joan Jett
  11. Filthy/Gorgeous - Scissor Sisters
  12. Misguided Angel - Cowboy Junkies
  13. Bitch - Meredith Brooks
  14. Take Your Mama - Scissor Sisters (they're my new favourite bandwagon)
  15. Brass in Pockets - The Pretenders
  16. Lovely Rita - The Beatles
  17. Une Very Stylish Fille - Dmitri From Paris
  18. The Littlest Bird - The Be Good Tanyas
(I may burn this onto a CD to listen to on Friday or sometime over the weekend.)