Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Tuesday, sweet Tuesday.

The visit with my sisters and parents on the weekend was great. I enjoyed the trip, and I'm looking forward to going home in two weeks for Easter.

My new printer is finally hooked up, and it works wonderfully. It's nice to have a printer that works at long last.

I've got about a dozen things I still want to work on online, so I'm going to leave you with the top 15 most played songs on my iTunes. (A few weeks back, when I did the hard drive format, I did away with the four or five different audio programs I was using, and switched over completely to iTunes. So far, I'm quite happy with it.)

1. The Littlest Birds - the Be Good Tanyas (32)
2. Sad Eyes - Liam Titcomb (27)
3. Take Me Out (Live) - Scissor Sisters (25)
4. Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows (24)
5. No One Takes Your Freedom - DJ Earworm (24)
6. Trouble - Pink (24)
7. Alert Status Red - Matthew Good (22)
8. Filthy/Gorgeous - Scissor Sisters (22)
9. Mr. Brightside - The Killers (21)
10. God is a DJ - Pink (19)
11. Watch Your Money - Waking Eyes (17)
12. In A World Called catastrophe - Matthew Good (16)
13. Booty Call - G. Love (15)
14. Maggie May - Rod Stewart (14)
15. Debonair - The Afghan Whigs (13)

I'll reset the counter and see how things look in another couple of months.