Sunday, May 29, 2005

Haven't I seen you somewhere before?

On Saturday night, I got caught up in an episode of "Cold Squad" (which was quite good, by the way). The only problem was that there were two actors who I knew I'd seen elsewhere recently, and it was bugging me that I couldn't figure out where I'd seen them.

The first was a blond, bland-looking detective, and it only took a few minutes to remember that I'd seen Sonja Bennett on "Godiva's" recently. (Can anyone tell me if it's coming back? Except for Bennett's character, I enjoyed the show.)

The second actor was much harder, and I didn't remember until this afternoon. He was an officer, mostly a secondary character with a few lines, and no one said his character's name, so it was going to be difficult to figure out who he was. While watching "Farscape" this afternoon, it hit me - it was the actor who'd played Helo on "Battlestar Galactica," Tahmoh Penikett.

Whew. It would have bugged me a lot until I had figured it out.