Monday, May 23, 2005

Updating on the fly

Seriously, I wish I could give you more other than a brief wave as I dash off on another adventure, or promise you that I'll write more later, but it's going to be a while before I can do that. I can and will leave you with this:

I have a great family, and I had a great trip home.

I got a digital camera and an iPod Mini on Friday. I've played with the camera, but the iPod is charging right now.

The second oldest Jedi mind trick is the Cast-Iron Frying Pan to the Head. (The oldest Jedi mind trick is, "Look! Over there! What's that?") [1]

Toodles!

(Updated to add: Also, I got highlights put in my hair. Red ones. Bright coppery red highlights. They're kind of cool.

[1] I should give credit where due - this was courtesy of an exchange between my sister and brother-in-law.)