Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Checking up on my iTunes habit

A few months back, I posted the top fifteen songs I've been listening to in iTunes. Because I should be doing something right now (but can't remember what), here's the top fifteen songs for the past two months.
  1. Que' Onda Guero - Beck
  2. C'mon C'mon - The Von Bondies (48)
  3. We Used to Be Friends - The Dandy Warhols (45)
  4. Club Foot - Kasabian (40)
  5. E-Pro - Beck (38)
  6. Up On Cripple Creek - The Band (34)
  7. Get Right - Jennifer Lopez (32) (I heard she was tired of being called J.Lo.)
  8. Leave Home - Chemical Brothers (29)
  9. Back in Black - AC/DC
  10. (Night Time is) The Right Time - Ray Charles (28)
  11. Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys (27)
  12. Locked Out - Crowded House (27)
  13. Mississippi Queen - Mountain (the Ozzy Osbourne version is a travesty) (27)
  14. Vibrate - Rufus Wainwright (27)
  15. Get Free - The Vines (27)
I'm going to reset it again and check back in July sometime.