Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Apparently, I don't have enough to do with my free time

Well, once again book club was postponed, but this time for medical reasons. Not mine or Karen's, and it's nothing serious. We will be rescheduling on Thursday.

So, seeing that I have an evening free in a week where every night I'm committed to something, do you think I'd use it to tackle one of two major upcoming projects - knitting Christmas presents or planning for NaNoWriMo.

Oh - and I can watch Making the Cut now - 'scuse me!

(Later...)

Where was I? Right - what I did instead was: 1) read more of Going Postal (did I mention it was brilliant?); 2) play around with my other blog, which was originally for book reviews, with the idea that I'd make it my NaNoWriMo blog; which led to 3) an ongoing, internal debate about whether I should convert the blog back to its original purpose, delete it and keep everything together, and start a new blog for NaNoWriMo. Stupid, unproductive stuff, really.

Gah!