Tuesday, October 19, 2004

There goes my attention span...

I sat down earlier this evening to write a couple of posts, but got involved in two major chat sessions, one with the person responsible for getting me hooked on Farscape (hi Robin!) and another with the ILP (Insane Larocque Posse). The discussions included: book club selections and their suckage, Farscape, Peacekeeper Wars and the sad ending, knitting, knitting blogs (specifically this one), cats, accidents involving kids on bikes, my "thing" for cowboys and how now it's all about hockey players, Making the Cut (which I just typed as "Cute" for the third time this evening - very possibly a Freudian slip), Rachelle's paper on EU environmental policies regarding wind power (am I even close?), tearing down big houses to build even more ostentatious houses, what's new at work, my latest activity, and the Top 100 Greatest Canadians. Y'all know who I talked to about what.

So, you're going to have to wait to hear about my further thoughts on the top 100, how freakin' hot it is in my apartment despite the windows being open, my WIP update, my NaNo update, and the most dangerous sport I've ever played. And a few other things, which are... like... completely gone...